UploadedNov 27, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
FTB Horizons III-1.12.2-1.3.0
- Angel of Vengeance by Tamaized (0.6.2 > 0.7.5)
- Implemented the Astrologian class (Mod author's note: "Yes, this is my replica from FFXIV. I wanted to see if I could pull it off and boy did I")
- Only one skill tree now displays at a time, arrow buttons have been added to flip between them.
- Hot keys have been added for the spell bar.
- Changed how Selective Focus detects what is friendly and what is not. It still uses the Scoreboard Team system, but if you are not part of any team at all then it defaults to any
EntityPlayer. Tamed pets are now also included.
- The creative tab now has a proper name.
- Moved everything to the lang file.
- Removed the Angelic Block creation mechanic and gave it a recipe, this should make it much easier to obtain (and before diamonds too!).
- Charges now only reset when you sleep in a bed, and no longer by activating the Angelic Statue.
- Rebalanced a few things:
- Defender's Vitality now only works while a shield is equipped in the offhand.
- Slay Living, Destruction, and Implosion are now survivable, some rng.
- Experience gained from various abilities have been adjusted.
- Fixed a bug with how mouse keybind inputs were handled.
- Other various bug fixes.
- Mod author's quote: "DOESN'T CRASH ON STARTUP, WEW LAD I'M BAD AT ACCESS TRANSFORMERS".
- Fixed the Item Models.
- Fixed another bug with hotkeys.
- Internal system cleanup, the spell bar now actually updates properly when you join a world.
- Fixed a few localization bugs.
- Fixed an exploit with Vitality.
- Fixed a security issue.
- Fixed a desync issue on player death.
- Astral Sorcery by HellFirePvP (1.7.2 > 1.8.2)
- OreTypes CT integration got removed. Instead, those can be defined in config/astralsorcery/ in a config format. More registries for different aspects of the mod will be merged to this system soon.
- New stuff added:
- Evershifting Fountain.
- Neromantic Prime.
- Resonator upgrade (Ichosic).
- Chalices drain from lightwells now.
- Chalice-actions can now be turned off via a redstone signal.
- A good amount of Items got renamed (e.g. Journal -> Astral Tome, starlight resonator -> Fosic Resonator, ...)
- A lot of texture and model changes.
- Journal will now accomodate for CT recipe changes, displaying the first found changed recipe or an info text.
- The crafting-effects will now get recovered after being changed by CT, displaying the altar-upgrade-recipe particles even for recipes that are added by CT.
- A bug where all constellations didn't find space on the telescope at the same time.
OreGeneratorin treasure shrines not dropping anything at all.
- breaking a lens not yielding correct drops.
- Fixed 2 dupe bugs.
- Crystal Clusters now actually show some particles when being "fully grown".
- A crash related to the resonator on dedicated servers.
- Crystal tools losing all attached data when infused.
- Backpacks! by Brad16840 (3.4.0 > 3.4.2)
- Fixed the mod's version being set to its modid.
- Added recipes for crafting coloured backpacks.
- Data files now use a rolling backup, to reduce the risk of save files becoming corrupted.
- Made JEI ignore 'backpack block' and 'unknown item'.
- Fixed issue where network buffer was being released prematurely for Forge version 2538 or higher.
- Bookshelf by Darkhax (2.2.489 > 2.2.500)
- Added a weighted selector / forge registry hybrid class.
WeightedSelectorRegistryusing wrong forge registry reference.
- Added a util for easily making resource loc id for the active container.
- Added AT for texture objects.
- Added several ATs for texture maps and atlases.
- Compact Machines by Davenonymous (3.0.1-b161 > 3.0.3-b169)
- Made TOP to show what's on the other side of a tunnel (works both ways).
- Mod now shows proper percentage during crafting in TOP and chat.
- Added redstone comparator output values for auto-crafting (0 = not crafting, 1-15 = crafting progress).
- Mod now syncs experience when teleporting to other dimensions.
- Fixed a world crash caused by determining the rendering size of field projectors.
- Fixed a world crash when there is no spawnable animal/mob in a biome a machine was placed in.
- Fixed the miniaturization field not being rendered when it should be.
- Added Redstone Tunnels (toggle input/output mode in top right square).
- Refined Storage now connects to Machine blocks visually, better indicating that connections are actually working.
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth (6.3.6 > 6.3.17)
- Added "this item can not be eaten but is an ingredient for further foods" icon to the recipe book.
- Added Actually Additions support.
- Added support for piping out milk from the Milk Jar.
- Moved compatibility to load from JSON files instead.
- Fixed CraftTweaker recipe changes being ignored by the cooking table.
- Fixed kitchen floor recipe output (12 instead of 1).
- Fixed bottles not being filled from a sink.
- Fixed items in the recipe book shifting around when scrolled after selection.
- Fixed a crash when trying to put something in a spice rack from the side.
- CraftTweaker by jaredlll08 (4.0.9 > 4.0.10)
- Fixed The seed registry being edited before being filled.
@ZenMethodto IData's and IItemStack's casters.
@ZenMethodannotation to some
- Fixed Map Index Setter.
- Fixed(?) Boolean inversion.
- CreeperHost by Creeperhost (1.5.0 > 1.6.0)
- Added an extra confirmation before placing order complete with links to TOS/Policies. For addon developers, please see the language file for how to include links.
- Fixed lookup to CreeperHost servers if CreeperHost module was enabled upon start - should remove that pesky 5 second wait (sorry about that)!
- Fixed minor display issues when an order fails.
- Cyclic by Lothrazar (1.9.9 > 1.9.13)
- Added an extra safeguard to prevent player experience becoming negative from Exp Pylon.
- Added spectrite content to default config for Uncrafter blacklists.
- Removed some logging spam from Harvester.
- Experience Pylon now has more buttons to add and remove EXP; for this the Spray button was removed, as was the Bottle button, so it now processes empty bottles no matter what if they are in the slot.
- Magnet Enchant: It can now be on any piece of gear, not just some tools; also its rarity was changed to
VERY_RARE(4), used to be
- Magnet enchant can now reach up to level III; each level increases its range (4 + 4 per level, so level 1 is 8, 2 is 12, 3 is 16).
- Redstone Clock can now be set to power zero (0) to turn it off completely.
- Structure Builder has new shapes (WARNING: if you have any builders running, simply turn them off before the update and verify the current shape is correct after the update).
- Structure builder now has coordinate sliders to offset the center of the building location.
- Several number-based buttons in some of the machines will now become disabled when they hit their min or max limit.
- The Experience Pylon can now be toggled on and off with redstone, and the spray mode has been brought back by popular demand.
- The Harvester and Automated User now connect to pipes/hoppers on all four sides, not just the bottom.
- The Automatic Fisher now drains RF instead of durability from tools if compatible (Flux-Infused Fishing Rod).
- Optimized block placement in several areas, this should mean less chunk updates and more stability; also this means previously silent tools such as the Exchange Scepters now has working block placement sounds.
- Block Randomizer will now work on non-solid blocks such as glass, slabs, and stairs.
- The Redstone Clock can now be controlled on and off using redstone input, and has the standard redstone toggle button in upper left.
- Fixed Magic Bean crop only giving seeds and not loot when gathered with some machines.
- Fixed a bug where the Experience Pylon would consume invalid items while bottling.
- Fixed missing button tooltips in the Redstone Clock.
- Fixed the Redstone Clock not sending block updates to the client.
- Fixed a Block placer dupe bug on Sponge servers.
- Fixed the Experience Pylon not filling empty bottles.
- Fixed a button tooltip not localized in the Experience Pylon.
- Fixed residual exp lingering on the player when the "Deposit All" button was used.
- Cyclops Core by kroeser (0.10.22 > 0.10.23)
- Signed the jarfiles.
- Fixed a problem when logging into a world with Forge versions 2538 and above.
- Fixed the CurseForge URL in the
- /dank/null by TheRealp455w0rd (1.0.11 > 1.0.14)
- Made the recipes cheaper, as per request from DW20.
- Removed automatic updating of CCL from
- Fixed the /dank/null losing contents when upgraded.
- ElecCore | Rendering Library by Elec332 (1.8.430 > 1.8.433)
- Updated forestry support.
- Reworked config serializing.
- Fixed FML warnings when registering recipes.
- Changed object registering to use the Forge events.
- Made grid system more modular & customizable.
- Fixed a small issue in
- Fixed tiles being loaded in unloaded chunks.
- Fixed incorrect mod blaming because of a small oversight.
- EnderTanks by ShetiPhian (1.6.2 > 1.6.3)
- Prevented a client crash when the tank owner data is null (couldn't reproduce the reported error, possibly due to a bad packet received).
- EvilCraft by kroeser (0.10.39 > 0.10.40)
- Made the Vengeance Pickaxe enchantments configurable.
- Added localization for enchantments.
- FTB Utilities by FTB (4.2.2 > 4.2.3)
- Updated to new Badge API.
- Fixed crash with broken claimed chunks.
- Fixed bug where you can claim chunks above limit.
- Added configurable entity protection (Only works on non-monster entities (including non-living entities)).
- Fixed a bug where badge had wrong offset when not wearing armor, and Silent Gems was not installed.
- FTBLib by FTB (4.2.3 > 4.2.4)
- Fixed user data breaking, when profile name was changed.
- Industrial Foregoing by Buuz135 (1.5.5-92 > 1.5.10-98)
- Added cleaning recipes for the Black Hole Units and Black Hole Tank.
- Added a Fluid Pump.
- Changed how the mobs are grown in the AnimalGrower.
- Increased Block Resistance of the Wither Builder and fixed and edge case where it could place the skulls even if the full structure wasn't present.
- Improved collision checking in the spawner.
- The Mob Crusher now picks up the XP Orbs even if the tank is full.
- The Resourceful Furnace now doesn't allow to input items in the output slot.
- The Plant Sower will now get items from another slots if the current slot is empty and it is locked.
- Fixed the Ore Processor consuming Essence when full.
- Fixed some autocrafting issues on the Black Hole Unit and the Black Hole Unit Controllers.
- Fixed the Mob Duplicator not spawning Ghasts or Wither Skeletons.
- Fixed the Block Destroyer not working properly.
- Fixed the Enchantment Applicator applying every enchant available.
- Fixed a crash when using Generators with Power Cells.
- Integrated Dynamics by kroeser (0.9.5 > 0.9.6)
- Added an operator to get the type of an entity. This adds a way to get the old entity information, that was possible before a certain recent commit.
- Made the input of
equalsinput type checks less strict.
- Improved compact names of entity values. Before this, player names were always null and entity item names were not pretty.
- Simplified the redstone clock, so that duty cycles above 50% work.
- Fixed parts being able to transform into cables when placed.
- Just Enough Items (JEI) by mezz (184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11)
- Fixed some rendering issues with mods that reuse baked models for items.
- Mod now throws an exception if some JEI API methods are called from the wrong thread.
- McJtyLib by McJty (2.4.5 > 2.5.0)
- Fixed a potential security issue.
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08 (4.0.4 > 4.0.5)
- Fixed forestry support.
- Added Entity Melting to TiC.
- Added TiC Material editing.
- MultiStorage by ShetiPhian (1.4.5 > 1.4.7)
- Prevented a client crash when the chest owner data is null (couldn't reproduce the reported error, possibly due to a bad packet received)
- Fixed Vault Window not having a recipe (when the craftable blocks config is enabled).
- Fixed Vault recipes using mod items not working on game load and requiring a resource reload.
- Fixed Vault in world crafting, that use mod items, not working on game load and requiring a config reload.
- Changes to config defaults:
Thermal Dynamics, Redstone Energy Fluxduct, to enable either reset the list or add
Integrated Tunnels, Energy Interface, to enable either reset the list or add
Xnet, Yellow Connector, to enable either reset the list or add
Xnet, Blue Connector, to enable either reset the list or add
Xnet, Red Connector, to enable either reset the list or add
Xnet, Green Connector, to enable either reset the list or add
- Refined Storage by raoulvdberge (1.5.23 > 1.5.24)
- Added "Last modified" sorting option in the Grid.
- Added a "detailed" variant for every Grid view type option, to disable the modified information on the tooltip.
- Removed craft-only mode for the Exporter.
- The Grid now displays last modified information (player name and date) and size on tooltips of stacks.
- Fixed Exporter with Stack Upgrade not working correctly in Regulator Mode.
- Fixed crash with the Constructor.
- Fixed patterns being able to crash when no inputs are provided.
- Fixed possible crash with network scanning.
- Reliquary v1.3 by P3pp3rF1y (18.104.22.1689 > 22.214.171.1244)
- Readded drinking from emperor chalice (Was removed in the 1.11 port by mistake).
- Minor change to how mending and unbreaking are disabled for mob charm.
- Added baubles as an optional dependency - fixes a crash on startup if Baubles is in subfolder of mods folder.
- Fixed milk textures' names. Fixes missing texture for milk when no other mod defines milk fluid.
- Fixed a crash related to cure potions, when the conversion of zombie villager starts.
- ShetiPhianCore by ShetiPhian (3.5.4 > 3.5.5)
- Store the players FTB Team client side. This fixes being unable to break team EnderTanks and EnderLink Chests.
- Unified the mod's username and team name caches. Removes duplicate data, reducing the memory footprint and network usage (larger benefit to those using both EnderTanks and Multistorage).
- Silent Lib by SilentChaos512 (2.2.12-93 > 2.2.13-94)
- Fixed an issue preventing blocks from Silent's Gems from being used with Chisels & Bits on a server.
- Silent's Gems by SilentChaos512 (2.5.10-247 > 2.5.11-250)
- Fixed the Chaos flower pot not rendering glow rose after world reload.
- Fixed recipes that use flint (upgrade base, mundane lattice) not working.
- Fixed holding Gems and Torch Bandoliers "working" with Unbreaking and Mending.
- Fixed (maybe) a crash when placing different tool rods in the crafting grid.
- Fixed not being able to apply tip upgrades.
- Fixed machete magic not working on servers.
- ThutCore by Thutmose (126.96.36.199 > 5.11.10)
- Applied minor tweaks to block entities.
- Fixed some issues with jitteriness on teleporting.
- Fixed a broken import.
- Fixed a method in
IDefaultRecipenot being called.
- Thut's Elevators by Thutmose (188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206)
- Added a config option to drop the blocks used to make the elevator when it is destroyed.
- UniDict by WanionCane (1.2 > 1.3)
- New Integrations:
- Advanced Rocketry (All Machines)
- Base Metals (Crack Hammer)
- Forestry (Centrifuge)
- Industrial Foregoing (Laser)
- New Integrations:
- WanionLib by WanionCane (1.2 > 1.2c)
- No changelog was provided by the mod author.
- Xtones by TehNut (1.0.6-9 > 1.0.7-10)
- Update Chisel IMC to the new API.
- Fixed Flat Lamp lighting on servers.
- Added the ability to fully disable Chisel compat.
- YABBA by LatvianModder (1.0.10 > 1.0.11)
- Removed ore item merging options.