UploadedMay 3, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.10-1.10.2-1.10.0
New stuff coming from Extra Utilities, Railcraft and RFTools+XNet, plus many fixes!
- Chisel by tterrag1098 - (0.0.10.19 > 0.0.10.22)
- Fixed an
ArrayOutOfBoundsExceptionrelated to recipes.
- Fixed an
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8+ by covers1624 - (220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168)
- Mod now guards against null tiles in auto baking pipe.
- Fixed: Mod won't crash on ASM dump fail anymore, will just splode the log.
- Fixed reading string with spaces in LDC.
- Minor changes for FINAL 1.10 feature build.
- ElecCore | Rendering Library by Elec332 - (1.7.415 > 1.7.418)
- Added OreDict abstraction.
- Removed usage of client-only method.
- Mod now allows for custom item names on
- Mod now allows abstraction method names to be different.
- Probably fixed NPE when opening certain GUI's.
- Fixed possible issue when attempting to clear an Array-List.
- Fixed tooltip rendering.
- Fixed double naming of hive descriptions.
- Fixed effect alleles being null.
- Fixed stack overflow.
- Ender IO by CrazyPants_MC - (3.1.180 > 3.1.183)
- Added TelePad client triggering.
- Changed render pass and render layer handling in IO overlay.
- Mod will now try to force item conduits to reconnect after being loaded.
- Mod now forces external connections to be rebuild on first tick after loaded from nbt.
- Extra Utilities by RWTema - (1.3.3 > 1.4.1)
- Lots of things being nerfed. Have fun.
- Red coal power boost is now dependent of current generated GP. (Every 4 GP adds a +5% to the multiplier, up to a max of +700%)
- Increased base energy cost of Quantum quarry to 20,000 RF.
- Slime generators now require '4 slime + a bucket of milk' to generate RF.
- Frosty generators power output has been reduced by a factor of 10 (ice is cheap).
- The Frosty, Halitosis, Overclocked and Death generators now have additional world effects when running.
- Added a new 'doom' potion effect (not brewable in survival).
- Added crash reporting code for rendering methods.
- Applying Efficiency enchants on a quantum quarry now increases the speed of operations.
- Renamed 'Undeath generators' to 'Death generators'
- Filter slots and upgrade slots now get priority when shift-clicking.
- Shift-clicking in the Trash chest now properly deletes items.
- Made Deep dark generation more resilient to threading issues.
- Improved error handling of mismatched block/tiles.
- Improved tiles detecting of whether they are loaded.
- Changed 'weak reference' collections to ignore custom equality/hashcode methods.
- Fixed scrolling GUI elements not being updated.
- Fixed buttons in Scanner not being laid out.
- Fixed a rounding issue in generator recipes.
- Fixed Quantum quarry issue with nether/end generator creating invalid chunks.
- Fixed the builders wand not working.
- Fix disenchantment JEI integration.
- Lots of things being nerfed. Have fun.
- Forestry by SirSengir - (22.214.171.1244 > 126.96.36.1995)
- Fixed new multiblock error messages.
- Just Enough Items (JEI) by mezz - (188.8.131.526 > 184.108.40.2067)
- Mod now creates a crash report instead of logging severe render errors.
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar - (10.0.1 > 10.1.1)
- Smoker and Feed Station restored.
- Signal Boxes restored.
- Turnouts, Wyes, and Switch Actuators restored.
- Spike Maul is used to swap between Flex, Junction, Wye.
- Sounds restored.
- Added a SkyGen config for mines for testing purposes.
- Added Bronze, Nickel, and Invar ores and metals.
- Added Brick variants of the new vanilla stone types.
- Pearlized Brick an Ender Pearl themed Brick added.
- Rolling Machine has been restored. Should fix most recipe issues.
- Added Manual Rolling Machine, it requires no power, but requires the player's presence to craft. Does not interact with pipes.
- Added Messenger Track Kit, a track that sends a chat message when passed.
- Riding and Ridden Routing conditionals have been replaced with the Rider conditional.
- Placing a malformed Routing Table into device will now pop up the GUI to tell you it is erroring.
- Sneak clicking with an empty hand on Routing device will now allow you to edit the contained Routing Table directly.
- You can now disable Railcraft enchantments, and moved to Magic module.
- Added reverse mode to Throttle Track. (contribution by Cream Tea)
- Zap sounds and effects.
- Some of Brick recipes have been Tweaked to reflect various changes in Vanilla.
- Various IC2 integration fixes.
- Notepad should now interact with the world properly.
- Charge Feeders should now properly respond to Redstone under all conditions.
- Reduced Tunnel Bore log spam.
- Fixed a crash when looking at an Admin Charge Feeder with TheOneProbe.
- Fixed rendering issues with Box connections.
- Routing Detector and Actuator no longer call client code from the server and crash.
- Added a temporary crafting recipe for the Charge Trap.
- RFTools by McJty - (5.92 > 6.00)
- New API for storage scanner as well as easier support for old style IInventory.
- XNet integration:
- New channel type (storage) that can be used to connect inventories to a storage scanner.
- Bypasses distance limitation that you normally have with storage scanner and inventories.
- Normal way still works unless you disable that in the config.
- New 'XNet' radius slider option in the scanner GUI to restrict to XNet only.
- New channel allows for more flexibility to set read/only status on input/output from various inventories.
- XNet by McJty - (1.2.0 > 1.3.1)
- RFTools is not required, but if it is present it has to be version 6.00!
- Support for direct insertion/extraction out of a storage scanner using the normal 'item' channel type.
- New cleaner cable textures.
- New upgrade kit to upgrade connectors to advanced connectors.
- Added more colors for logic channels.
- Double-clicking a block in the controller gui will highlight that block in the world (just like the storage scanner does in RFTools).
- Crash fix for facade blocks when used with blocks that don't have a proper
getItem()in their itemstack.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent proper updating of network information when changing the network.
- Fixed a bug with a router that only had local channels. It would not immediatelly update the network so after publishing channels the effect was not immediatelly visible.
- Custom Main Menu
- Removed the warning about Ender IO fluids being overridden.
- Draconic Evolution
- Re-configured the HUD to Direwolf20's preference.
- Added recipe for the Dragon Egg (2x Dragon Hearts, 2x Awakened Cores, 1x Egg).