UploadedJun 13, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.10-1.10.2-1.12.1
Hotfix! - Update to Thermal Dynamics fixing a serious issue.
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize - (0.10-58 > 0.10-60)
- Added Forestry's fertilizer to the Garden Cloche.
- Changed recipe-output on Coal and Blast Brick, reducing early-game resource costs.
- Changed balance on Drills:
- Heads have more durability.
- Lubrication reduces wear.
- Augers boost speed and damage.
- Changed turret rendering to improve performance.
- Fixed the Cloche exploding when planting Ender Lilies.
- Fixed Inferium seeds not working in the Cloche.
- Fixed recipe-wildcard handling in the manual.
- Fixed breaker switch sound in Multiplayer.
- Fixed attack speed values for the Revolver and Drill.
- Fixed covered conveyors having a split second where they don't protect items from pickup.
- Fixed recipes for redstone ignoring conveyors not being NBT sensitive.
- Fixed Tesla Coils reading RS signals incorrectly, and improved their render.
- Fixed the Improved Blast Furnace using up too much fuel.
- Fixed Multiblock's disassembly functions, improving them greatly.
- Fixed the Current Transformer being derpy on interaction.
- Fixed possible NBT overflow issues with toolboxes and crates.
- Fixed pipe covers being broken.
- Fixed multiblocks not breaking properly when mined by multi-break items (Drills, TCon Hammers).
- Fixed Item Use functions.
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH - (188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206)
- Fixed: Added mitigation for some strange render crashes.
- Fixed: Added mitigation for "null" facing requests.
- Fixed a corner case issue involving chunk boundaries.
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.10-1.10.2-1.12.0
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH (220.127.116.11)
- Thermal gets Dynamic! Adds ducts - transportation for Redstone Flux, Fluids, and Items!
- Minecraft Forge by ForgeDevTeam - (18.104.22.1687 > 22.214.171.1246)
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055 - (126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52)
- Fixed an issue with the energy handler that was causing issues for Draconic Evolution's Flux Capacitors.
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8+ by covers1624 - (184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.117)
- Fixed the
drawLinemethod in the
- Removed an incorrect GL translation.
- Bumped version for absolute final 1.10 build.
- Fixed the
- CoFH Core by TeamCoFH - (18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124)
- More refactoring! Lots of little optimizations and improvements.
- Horse armor and saddles are now craftable. This can be toggled in the configuration files.
- Fixed a couple of corner case crash issues.
- CreeperHost by Creeperhost - (1.2.4 > 1.3.2)
- Mod now has Forge config GUI support.
- You now can disable the multiplayer menu entry from a cross button next to it, which will last until config is changed (i.e. pack update).
- Made it clearer that we are a "Modpack partner" for people who include this mod.
- Fixed bug in new config handling which meant it was disabling all the time. Also fixed bug where MP menu disabling was disabling everything.
- Fixed a logic fail.
- Dark Utilities by darkh4x - (1.1.8.finalrc1 > 1.1.8.finalrc2)
- Fixed several crashes caused by the ender tether.
- Fixed the ender tether teleporting players regardless of their proximity to an ender tether.
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055 - (126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52)
- Switched from Java 7 to Java 8
- Updated the Mob Soul.
- Updated the Stabilized Spawner.
- Updated and upgraded the Draconium Chest.
- Changed LivingDeathEvent priority for armor to high to hopefully avoid issues with other mods.
- Reset the minimum fusion injector distance to 1 block. Did not mean to change it to 2.
- Higher tier crafting injectors will now reduce charge and crafting time.
- Blacklisted tinker tools in the Diss-Enchanter.
- Hopefully made it impossible to pick up a guardian crystal with items that can pickup mobs.
- Fixed arrow shockwave effect not rendering.
- Fixed capacitors not charging FE items in your inventory.
- Fixed generator not respecting sides when sending energy (Prevented generator sending to IO crystals)
- Fixed wrenching a placed item caused it to break and delete the item.
- Extra Utilities by RWTema - (1.4.1 > 1.4.4)
- Added a special 'Fire Axe' made of opinium.
- If a generator energy buffer is full, progress meter will slowly tick forward at 1/10 speed (as opposed to pausing)
- If a machines energy buffer is empty, progress meter will slowly tick backwards at 1/10 speed (as opposed to pausing)
- Added an initial pass for overriding the builtin models for XU2 blocks and items with resource packs. See
model_locations.txtfor more info on this.
- Achievements for obtaining items are now awarded for having the items in your inventory (only checked periodically)
- Right clicking a 'cursed' mob with a bucket of milk will cure the curse and prevent the mob from disappearing after a minute.
- A transfer node with a mining upgrade will 'mine' snowballs from the small layer of snow a snowman is standing on (provided the biome temperature is low enough for the snowman to create snow).
- 'Press T to search nearby inventories for highlighted item' feature now has configurable keybinding and is not dependent on JEI.
- Machines now recalculate current recipe on inventory changes.
- Fixed a crash when block model generation is called in an unexpected way.
- Fixed a crash with silver fish spawning in the 'quantum quarry' dim.
- Fixed scala dependency.
- Fixed another crash on servers.
- Fixed a crash in the creative tab when the angel block is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with an internal set class incorrectly hashing entries (fixes numerous obscure bugs).
- Fixed missing localization on creative tabs.
- Industrial Craft by Player - (2.6.210-ex110 > 2.6.234-ex110)
- No changelog was provided by the mod author.
- Only issue marked as fixed in the time between previous version and the current one: "Mining Laser does not render properly when displayed in the off hand."
- Iron Backpacks by gr8pefish - (2.2.26 > 2.2.27)
- Changed the default names of backpacks so they fit in gui.
- Darkened the border of the iron backpack sprite.
- Fixed a backpack disappearing into itself.
- Fixed via moving from button upgrade via opening via right click.
- Fixed via mouse wheel scrolling.
- Fixed via using number keys to swap hotbar slots.
- Fixed restock triggering
onItemPickupcausing multiple stack restocks.
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil - (1.9.4-1.10.2h > 1.10.2j)
- Added a config option to get more salt per craft (
saltrecipeAmount, default: 1).
- Added the ability to turn on/off catching of HC fish in the config (
enableHCFish; default: true).
- Added all new options for Shipping Bin stuff in the config.
- New config: Set
falseif you want to have multiple Fresh Waters from a single bucket, but with this you can't use Water Buckets in food recipes.
- Added to the Market Block: Purchase Cocoa Beans (enabled if buying seeds is enabled) for Seed price.
- Added to the Market: Added Wolf, Ocelot, Rabbit, Queen Bee, Lead, and Name Tag.
- Added to the Shipping Bin:
- Apple, Nether Wart, Chorus Fruit, Reeds, Cactus, Red & Brown Mushrooms to Shipping Bin.
- Raw Vanilla and HC fish/water critters to Shipping Bin.
- Raw Vanilla and HC meats to Shipping Bin.
- Eggs, Rotten Flesh, Spider Eye, and Bones to Shipping Bin.
- Pizza can now be crafted with Pepperoni instead of Raw Pork.
- Added Sardines to Fishing, Water Trap
- Added Sardines and Mussels to the Water Trap.
- Added some Items: Anchovy Pepperoni Pizza, Choco Voxels Cereal, Cinnamon Toast, Corned Beef Hash, Corned Beef, Cotton Candy, Crackers, Creeper Wings, Dhal, Durian Milkshake, Durian Muffin, Homestyle Lunch, Hot Sauce, Hummus, Iron Brew, Lasanga, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Meatloaf, Monte Cristo Sandwich, Mushroom Lasanga, Cooked Mussel, Raw Mussel, Nether Wings, Pizza Soup, Poutine, Salsa, Raw Sardine, Sardines in Hot Sauce, Teriyaki Chicken, Toasted Western and Turkish Delight.
- Note: Lemon Drizzle Cake CANNOT be placed (yet).
- All saplings are now listed as
treeSaplingin the OreDictionary.
- All vanilla Minecraft seeds are now listed as
listAllseedin the OreDictionary.
- All presser recipes now give two items (Waxcomb = 2 wax, Reeds = 2 sugar, etc).
- Changed Bubbly Water recipe to require two Fresh Waters to fix clashing recipes.
- Queen Bees of any durability can now be turned into Royal Jelly.
- All juice and smoothies recipes now require two fruits (presser recipes unchanged).
- All juice items now restore 3 food points, snack-level saturation.
- All smoothies new restore 4 food points, snack-level saturation.
- Changed some recipes: Dough to Bread, Toast, Roasted Pumpking Seeds, Grilled Mushroom, Grilled Asparagus, Rice Cake, Popcorn, Baked Sweet Potato, Grilled Eggplant, Raisins, Toasted Coconut, Vanlla, Roasted Chestnut, Toasted Sesame Seeds now are crafted using Bakeware tool item in the crafting bench (no more smelting recipes).
- Tea and Coffee now are crafted using the Pot tool item in the crafting bench (no more smelting recipes).
- Recipes for Breaded Porkchops, Fish Sticks, Chili Poppers, Fish Dinner, Pancakes, Waffles, Fried Chicken, Sunflower Wheat Rolls, Pumpkin Muffins, Creeper Cookie, Durian Muffin, Peanut Butter Cookies, Raisin Cookies, Blueberry Muffin, Cheese Cake, Ginger Bread, Brownie, Red Velvet Cake, Yorkshire Pudding, Lemon Drizzle Cake now all use Batter instead of flour and/or egg (previously used in said recipes).
- Hot Wings are now made with Mixing Bowl, Cooked Chicken, and Hot Sauce.
- Turkey and Venison can now be cooked in the furnace as intended.
- Lasagna and Mushroom Lasagna are now named correctly in the code and lang file.
- Fixed: Using a Glass Bottle on the Well now uses up the bottle and gives back Water Bottle.
- Fixed a mislabel: Added Tofish to the raw fish listing.
- Fixed: Gardens should now drop items.
- Fixed: Fruits on trees should now show their texture.
- Fixed: Item/Block disappearing with new version (maybe? hopefully?).
- Added a config option to get more salt per craft (
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH - (184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11)
- Shovels can now create path blocks.
- Some corner case crashes have been fixed.
- Thermal Expansion integration is now properly working in all cases.
- Refined Storage by raoulvdberge - (1.2.25 > 1.2.26)
- The Portable Grid now doesn't despawn anymore when dropped in the world.
- Fixed a bug where oredict autocrafting didn't work in some cases.
- RFTools Dimensions by McJty - (4.55 > 5.02)
- New Invertigo dimension (upside down world)!
- New Lost Cities dimension. Fun to explore!
- New scattered orb feature.
- New OresAPlenty feature dimlet.
- Implemented capability support for the phased field generator. That means it can now be charged in more machines.
- Implemented a protection for null pointers, which could in some rare cases cause problems.
- Because a few dimlet types are still uncraftable or hard to get they are now standard part of loot in the dimlet dungeons. By default two such dimlets will be guaranteed to generate in the chests of these dungeons.
- Blacklisted Biomes O' Plenty's sand, as it is apparently a problematic dimlet.
- Added more protection for blocks that don't have a valid item to prevent dimlet generation for them.
- If the vanilla extended tooltip info is enabled, then dimlets will also show more information.
- Feature clean dimlet now tries to get rid of ores even better.
- The safedel command should now work for players too provided the config is set server-side (it is no longer needed to set a client-side config for this).
- Fixed a problem with chisel blocks all having the same name and thus overriding similar named vanilla blocks for dimlets (i.e. glowstone).
- Fixed an accidental usage of a scala Arrays class. This caused creation of lost city dimensions to fail.
- Accidentially added mansion loot to the chests in some buildings but that doesn't exist on 1.10 so this didn't work on 1.10!
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro - (3.7.7 > 3.7.9)
- Mod is now a little more defensive about calling other mods' item renderers.
- Added additional log output for debugging controllers.
- Drawer placement priority changed to Locked/Locked+Void/Normal/Void/Empty.
- Fixed compacting rules in config file sometimes not working due to mod load order.
- Possibly fixed items clipping through the floor if spawned in world due to full inventory.
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH - (18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124)
- Added an Item Allocator: a block that moves things around, kind of like a hopper, but way better.
- Added Strongboxes - yeah, you know what these do.
- Added Flux Capacitors - 3 modes now! Read the tooltip!
- New side configuration: blue+orange for simultaneous input/output.
- Added New Augments:
- Elemental Catalyzer - Boosts output of Reactant Dynamo, for Elemental Reactions.
- Flurry Stratum - Glacial Precipitator can make snow layers.
- Pyroclastic Injection - Igneous Extruder no longer requires Water for operation.
- Pyrolytic Conversion - Redstone Furnace can produce Creosote Oil by burning certain material.
- Sapling Infuser - Phytogenic Insolator can grow trees with this installed.
- Added a Forestry Plugin.
- JEI Integration has been improved.
- Numbers have commas now.
- Various graphical improvements.
- Machines now have sounds. Again.
- Tons of new machine recipes.
- The Arboreal Extractor now accepts fertilizer to boost production.
- The Reactant Dynamo has been completely overhauled. Refer to JEI.
- Made adjustments to recipe registration for ModTweaker support. They should be adding it shortly.
- Fixed: Fluid Transposer now properly handles certain
- Fixed an issue where GUI tabs would not consistently remain.
- Fixed some rare corner case crashes.
- Fixed: Induction Smelter obeys OreDict once again.
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH - (126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52)
- Added New Fluids: Sap and Syrup.
- Hardened Glass Blocks now tint beacon beams.
- Fixed a minor issue with elemental sounds not always playing correctly on Sponge servers.
- Shovels from the mod can now create path blocks.