UploadedDec 14, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.12-1.12.2-1.4.0
Happy holidays here from us at FTB.
- Chicken Chunks 1.8+ by covers1624 (18.104.22.168)
- Chunk load all the chunks with the power of chicken!
- Minecraft Forge by ForgeDevTeam - (22.214.171.1245 > 126.96.36.19966)
- Forge won't force IPv4 network stack if IPv6 is specifically requested.
- Fixed the
EntityItemPickupEventhaving 0 count items when the event is fired.
- Re-enabled Vanilla's Shapeless recipe matching.
- Restored binary compatibility in
- Updated the java docs for
- Added an Advancement Event.
- Prevented tooltips from going off the top of the screen.
- Added color as field with setter to Fluid class.
- Fixed invalid
- Fixed item handler documentation that says returning
- Fixed sometimes being unable to extract items from double chests.
- Cleaned up capability checking for entities.
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck - (r124 > r125)
- Added a blacklist for the traveller's sack.
- The colored lamps now no longer require sneaking to turn them on/off.
- The mod now requires holding the traveller's sack (prevents a dupe).
- Made the Precision Dropper update comparator output when the GUI closes.
- Blocked the harvesting of XU2 crops to prevent deletion until it is fixed on XU's end.
- Fixed a few typos in the booklet.
- Astral Sorcery by HellFirePvP - (1.8.2 > 1.8.4)
- Added Grindstone CraftTweaker handling (You can check the example-script on the mod's github for more details).
- Added Grindstone recipes preview on JEI.
- Added config options so fluid interactions between liquid starlight and other fluids can be disabled.
- Added Wizardry Mana & Narce to the default fluid rarity registry.
- Added proper enchantment descriptions for WAWLA.
- Added Crafttweaker integration for Tier 4 crafting (You can check the example-script on the mod's github for more details).
- Removed a 2nd light-network recalculation upon world-load that is connected to tiles that must be exposed to skylight.
- Fixed crashes with menril saplings growing into trees with the tree beacon.
- Fixed chalice fill/withdraw no longer causing overflow.
- Fixed: changing forward & backward keys to some non-default-keyboard keys would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed armara no-armor perk description not matching the actual functionality.
- Fixed various issues with perks not persisting after the player entity has been killed (either by teleportation to another dimension or death).
- Fixed mantle recipe removing item data (like enchantments) after re-applying the enchantment.
- Fixed a pillar culling-display issue.
- Fixed CraftTweaker integration for adding transmutations showing up twice in JEI.
- Fixed rightclick handling for the architect wand and astral tome.
- Fixed a potential source of lag from ritual pedestals.
- Fixed celestial gateways keep their naming after being broken.
- Fixed treasure shrine crash if the world its trying to generate in is lacking a stronghold structure.
- Fixed stellar refraction table bug that essentially flipped success & failure on the enchantment levels.
- Fixed the treasure shrine's rock crystal ore not dropping rock crystals upon being mined.
- Fixed grindstone not sharpening crystals, crystal tools and sword sharpening.
- Fixed reach perk yet again, it's probably more stable now.
- Fixed issues with step assist syncing too early.
- Fixed potential issues with client & server communication.
- Fixed retrogen handling.
- Fixed lightbeams of colored lenses showing even if there is no starlight being transferred.
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie567 - (188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206)
- Added russian language files.
- Botania by Vazkii - (r1.10-350 > r1.10-352)
- Removed DSU integration since MFR isn't around.
- Removed reference to the scrapped BotaniaV2 in the
- Improved the way advancements work by using actual data-driven triggers.
- Fixed a division by zero crash when entering some entries with bad recipes.
- Fixed a potential race condition in corporea indexes, which would cause them to not function properly.
- Fixed a potential race condition in the gaia guardian boss bar, which would cause it to not function properly.
- Fixed manastorm charge and corporea index star animations being choppy.
- Fixed Manastorm Charges not giving mana.
- Fixed pools and spreaders sometimes not getting removed from the network properly.
- Fixed pressing any key twice while strafing left or right causing the ring of dexterous motion to activate.
- Fixed requesting items from a corporea index showing the incorrect amount of items in the chat.
- Fixed step assist height being incorrect.
- Fixed the loonium not drawing items properly out of the loot table.
- Chisel by tterrag1098 - (0.0.14.18 > 0.1.0.23)
- Chisel modes are back and better than ever. The diamond chisel supports the good old 4 modes you know and love, and the iChisel has two new extra-powerful modes for mass chiseling.
- Added new sounds for chiseling dirt blocks.
- Added "bricksStone" as oredict entry to chiseled stone bricks.
- Removed remaining hardcoded strings in iChisel GUI.
- All config options are now functional.
- Paintings can now be chiseled.
- The iChisel preview is now rendered with perspective.
- Did a pass over all sounds in the mod, to make sure they work on servers.
- Improved readability of chisel tooltips.
- Made some improvements to the
- Renamed Hardened Clay to Terracotta.
- Fixed chiseled dirt not having an effective tool.
- Ingot blocks will now work with oreDictionary variants.
- Fixed all block harvest tools, should fix exploits with blocks like obsidian for example.
- Items are no longer voided when shift clicking a variant from inside the chisel, while having a full inventory.
- Fixed the iChisel adding its NBT to non-chisel items when broken.
- Fixed the "target slot" stack being deleted when the chisel holding it breaks during in-world chiseling.
- Drastically reduce the amount of logging from IMC messages.
- Fixed a dupe bug.
- Fixed a crash when the iChisel breaks during shift-click.
- Removed an unnecessary
@SideOnlycausing a crash.
- Fixed some errors from the JEI plugin.
- Cleaned up some errors from model loading.
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers.
- Fixed a mistake in the
- Applied a workaround for a crash when mods make unsafe assumptions about the OreDictionary (fixes an issue with Abyssalcraft).
- Chisels & Bits by AlgorithmX2 - (14.10 > 14.11)
- Fixed a crash with MCMP Integration loading before C&B loads.
- Controlling by jaredlll08 - (3.0.4 > 3.0.5)
- Rewrote the gui logic, should be faster when searching. Also fixes a crash.
- Made the keybind category to show above the buttons.
- Cyclops Core by kroeser - (0.10.23 > 0.10.24)
- Fixed an incorrect backwards-compatible
- If a sapling growth fails, the mod will now keep the current state.
- Several lib additions:
- Added an item condition handler to recipe handler.
- Added a fluid condition handler to recipe handler.
- Added a helper methods for creating infobook appendix elements.
- Added a helper to add an item to a list and auto-stacks.
- Made the tank update listening more generic.
- Added a helper method to get
- Added helpers for rendering gui tooltips.
- Added helper for rendering a progress bar in a GUI.
- Added helpers for rendering fluid tanks in guis.
- Added convenience methods to
GuiButtonImage: It is now possible to use a simplified version of the constructor and change the internal image at a later stage.
- Added helpers related to (simulate) inventory filling.
- Fixed an incorrect backwards-compatible
- EluLib by elucent - (0.1.10 > 0.1.11)
- Fixed a crash when shift-clicking into certain containers.
- FoamFix by asiekierka - (0.8.2 > 0.8.3)
- No changelog for the mod is currently available.
- Forestry by SirSengir - (220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168)
- Fixed resurrected ender dragons having no AI.
- Industrial Foregoing by Buuz135 - (1.5.13-103 > 1.6.3-107)
- Added adult filter to the mob crusher so it will only kill adults when installed.
- Added safety checks to place and remove blocks.
- Added blast resistance to the Mob Crusher.
- Added the Fluid Crafter.
- Added Exact Copy in the mob duplicator as a config, disabled by default.
- Added a check for empty inputs in the furnace.
- Added a
reducedChunkUpdatesconfig for the Plant Gatherer where it will chop down the whole tree using the same amount of power and time as before, disabled by default.
- Nerfed the StoneWork Factory, now it does 1 operation at a time, from left to right (Image).
- Moved manual construction to later in the game.
BlackHoleControllerspawning client side items.
- Fixed a NPE with the Contributors Cat Ears when not connected to the internet.
- Fixed the Fluid Crafter consuming items that should return.
- Fixed seeds not being placed in the Plant sower.
- Updated to tesla core lib 1.0.12. Adding RF display to the machines, click the power bar to change it.
- "Fixed something wrong with my poop machine."
- Added a null check for the Fluid Crafter, in order to prevent an NPE in bad recipes.
- Fixed the config GUI.
- Integrated Dynamics by kroeser - (0.9.6 > 0.9.8)
- The mod now allows crafting two omni-directional connectors together to link them.
- The mod now handles infinities better and avoids a temporary array.
- Stopped misusing hash codes in
uniq_pto make them retain the original order.
- Obfuscated the right
- Used the right name when giving type errors from NBT operators.
- Stopped the mod from crashing over an aspect model not being found.
- Reverted a previous commit: "Cleaned up
- This fixes networks not properly updating after adding parts, or saving.
- Fixed a crash when creating fluid lists in the LP.
- Fixed infinite recursion not always being detected.
- Fixed part removal in unloaded chunks.
- Fixed cables not connecting when placed without a player.
- This moves network init logic to an earlier phase of block placement, the player-sensitive logic is delayed.
- Fixed LP shift-clicking from output slot going to arg slot. This resulted in a loss of variables.
- Fixed cables not being placeable underwater.
IgnoredBlockStatusonly handling valid enums.
- This catches the potential
IllegalArgumentExceptionthat might get thrown if some-one passes something that isn't a valid enum value in Status, such as "hello" into the function.
- This now matches the behaviour of vanilla minecraft's
PropertyInteger.parseValue, which stores it in an internal map (of whose
getfunction never throws).
- This catches the potential
- Fixed resetting IDs in connectors not working correctly.
- Fixed certain stairs being listed as fuel.
- Fixed an incorrect empty list type on entity inventory operators.
- Fixed JEI recipe clicking in LP overwriting last inventory slot.
- Fixed incorrect JEI LP recipe fill in target.
- Fixed Tinkers Construct compat not being enabled.
- Fixed items behaving weirdly when creating lists in the LP.
- Integrated Tunnels by kroeser - (1.3.5 > 1.3.6)
- Added additional checks for predicate-based tunnels.
- Added safety check for item slot targets out of valid ranges.
- Fixed incorrect fluid tunnel description in book.
- Added block update and ignore replaceable properties to fluid exporter aspects.
- This fixes a crash when using the fluid exporter boolean aspect.
- Fixed the Player Simulator voiding items on Click Item.
- MCMultiPart by amadornes - (2.3.3 > 2.4.0)
- Fixed multiple major bugs.
- MeeCreeps by McJty - (0.1.7beta > 1.0.1)
- New: Ore dictionary for the cube recipe (for the chest).
- All MeeCreeps messages are now localized for easy translation.
- At the end of a job, the MeeCreep will tell the player what it did with all the items. For example, if it found a nearby dungeon with a chest it will have put the stuff there. Now it tells you.
- New key (default 'r') to repeat the last message. Messages are now visible a bit longer by default.
- There is now a delay when trying to harvest harder blocks (like obsidian).
- Fixed a problem with the chop tree action not stopping after the MeeCreep finishes ("chop tree and collect" was fine).
- MineTogether by Creeperhost - (1.7.0 > 1.8.2)
- This is the mod previously known as "CreeperHost"; it's been renamed, and has gotten a number of new features.
- Major new feature - friends list, where you can invite your friends - you just need to share your unique code with your friends, and them with you. After adding each other, you can invite each other to the server you are on, if it is in the public server list.
- Fixed a bug where people with slow connections could have freezes from time to time.
- Made it slightly less spammy if repeated net failings for whatever reason (e.g. internet connection off).
- Added a "remove" option to the
/chpregencommand, and also allowed the server operators to permit people to join while pregenerating.
server.propertieshandling better - should now be more consistently in the file when starting for the first time.
- Added an option to instead use
minetogether.properties, in the event that the game server is located in a host which rewrites the
server.propertiesfile on startup.
- Fixed server localisation.
- Made sure it is clear that servers are random, and are not endorsed.
- Fixed the
- The mod's now working with a "secret" option of API, for extra security.
- Removed some debug prints, and now retry if server list fails for whatever reason.
- Renamed packages - should no longer crash if an older "CreeperHost" version mod before the name change is also in the instance.
- Minor text fixes.
- OpenComputers by SangarWasTaken - (22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199)
- Added back support for ComputerCraft.
- Added Maximum packet parts to device info of modems (Linked and Network Cards).
- Changed the Diamond Chip recipe: You now require cutting wire to cut the diamond.
- The mod now allows getting the yaw of a player through tablet component.
- Updated various translations.
- Fixed: IC2-Classic mod incompatibility.
- Fixed: Microcontroller interactions with EnderIO item conduits.
- Fixed: Drones now properly work with chunkloader upgrades.
- Fixed: Tablets not turning off their screen properly.
- Fixed: Motion Sensor line of sight.
- Fixes/Improvements for OpenOS:
- Fixed: Issues with booting OpenOS on very slow servers.
- Added: Allow custom error objects to print to
- Added: Allow mount points to use existing directories.
- Added: Bind mounts to mount a directory as another directory.
- Fixed: Allow
- Added: Lua REPL input is now parsed with an implicit
- Adding a
=in front of the code to explicitly add it still works.
- Adding a
- Changed: Shell history no longer adds items if they are duplicates.
- Fixed: CTCP messages in IRC client.
- Fixed: Reverse lookup of keys in Keyboard API.
- Fixed: Protect lua shell from serialization OOM failure.
- Fixed: Too long without yielding error in
- Misc: Improvements to the vt100 library.
- Misc: Various minor improvements to reduce memory usage.
- Reborn Core by modmuss50 - (188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206)
- Fixed i\o power with trans upgrades.
- Made some improvements to the packet handling.
- Fixed Gold Blocks in the Compressor making Iron Plates.
- Reborn Storage by modmuss50 - (220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168)
- The mod should work on 1.12.0 and 1.12.1 again.
- Fixed a crash on servers.
- The mod now only rebuilds the patterns on the server.
- Removed some debug lines, and fixed a potential issue.
- Fixed not being able to access the Pattern Storage.
- Refined Storage by raoulvdberge - (1.5.25 > 1.5.28)
- Added Funky Locomotion integration.
- Removed "detailed" Grid view type variant, made detailed tooltips a config option instead.
- Item Reader/Writers can now store 16 stacks.
- Fluid Reader/Writers can now store 16 buckets.
- Energy Reader/Writers can now store 16000 FE.
- Minor fixes to autocrafting.
- Fixed Exporter in Regulator Mode not regulating properly when same item is specified multiple times.
- Fixed air appearing in Grid.
- Fixed config categories not correctly appearing in ingame config GUI.
- Fixed craftable items showing "1 total" if not stored in system in Grid.
- Fixed non-oredict patterns not consuming resources.
- Fixed Writers not pushing energy.
- RFTools by McJty - (7.14 > 7.15)
- Fixed the nether and end variants of Dimensional Shard Ore dropping as the overworld variant when silk touched.
- Updated the XNet API.
- SwingThroughGrass by exidex - (1.2.1 > 1.2.3)
- The mod now filters out
FakePlayersfrom the list of entities that could be damaged (this caused some issues when this mod was installed alongside "/dank/null").
- Added a config for destroying grass-like blocks instead of going 'through' them (enabled by default).
- The mod now allows a vanilla client to connect to a server with this mod installed.
ClassCastExceptionwhen clicking on a block with a non
EntityLivingBaseentity behind it.
- The mod now filters out
- Tesla Core Lib by Face_of_Cat - (1.0.11 > 1.0.12)
- Updated forgelin.
- Added customizable energy display mode for energy storage GUI pieces.
- UniDict by WanionCane - (1.5 > 1.6)
- Tech Reborn Integration: included support for Fusion Reactor.
- Immersive Engineering Integration: included support for Alloy Kiln.
- Industrial Craft 2 Integration: included support for Scrap Box Drops and Block Cutting Machine.
- XNet by McJty - (1.4.1 > 1.5.0)
- Fixed a problem where it was impossible for a logic channel to use 5 tick speed with an advanced connector. This fix will cause all existing logic channels to double in speed.
- More robust handling of 'advanced' connectors. This way the upgrade item actually works properly.
- Fixed a bad item destruction/duplication bug in some circumstances (when using limit on output in item channel).
- Deleted and re-generated the config file, to clean out some of the previously available settings that have since been removed.
creeperhost.cfgas it has been superseded by
minetogether.cfg(settings migrated automatically).
- Chicken Chunks 1.8+
- Reduced overall chunks per chunk loader to half of the default (now 200).
- Set the chunk loading time out to 7 real-life days.
- Inventory Sorter
- Deleted and re-generated the config file, to fix an issue with mouse wheeling in and out of inventories moving more than one.
- Reverted a recipe alternation now that it has been fixed in the mod itself.
- Deleted the recipe for smelting aluminium ore, as the original one is now fixed in Thermal Foundation itself.